fargo emblem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fargo emblem

Restoring a 47 fargo powerwagon, not sure how rare these are as i believe the only difference would be the front emblem.Could use a hand locating this emblem for my restoration also any info on the 47 fargo??? is this a rare truck?

Here's a link to an article that contains a lot of information on Fargo trucks: http://www.allpar.com/old/fargo.html

Comment

Send me a wanted ad for the magazine for your emblem. It's free.
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

May not be the one you are looking for, but here is one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DODGE-FARGO-...7bd9c2&vxp=mtr

Comment

thanks but not the right one lol. The fargo emblem for the powerwagon is the only one i cant seem to find lol.Went and looked at two second series trucks for sale today both dodges and rough but only $1600.Workin on buying a 51 second series fellow bought it in 52 would be my next project if i can buy it from him, also his friend has a willcock swivel frame i would love to have.

Comment

Fargo

I have a Fargo emblem, came off the nose of a Fargo Power Wagon cant recall what year it was though, I am thinking it was a 1951?

It has nicks and scratches and even a pit or two, but it's the correct Fargo emblem for a Power Wagon.

Comment

Are you willing to part with the emblem and if so how much would you like for it???

Comment

I posted the pic more or less so people would know what the correct Fargo emblem for a power wagon looks like instead of other Fargo emblems from other year Fargo trucks.

It was not my intent to advertize it for sale. I guess that is what people thought though, as I have already got a few emails asking how much I want for it. I might consider selling it, but I paid a crazy amount for it because I wanted it at the time.

Comment

Name your price marklefranc@hotmail.com was looking at getting some replicas made if i did find one. once this was done could send you one or the oringinal back maybe we could work something out. Picked up my boxsides from matt in kentucky last year andf know he wanted one so i think the intrest for some replicas might be there.

Comment

This is my first powerwagon a 47 and a restoration ground up that i am doing with my retired dad. would like to make it as correct as i can. I am close to Alaska drove with a buddy last year from here to kentucky to matt tisdales for parts and box sides then to fairfeild to vintage powerwagon and home 8700 miles in 8 days. Every where from here is far and hard to find alot of parts

Comment

Working...
                    X