No announcement yet.

My Son, Lee Carter Davidson Jr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too agree. Post as many pics as you like, we all enjoy being a part of each others adventures and journeys.

Comment

All In Aggreement

I don't think you ever forget Carter, we just learn how to cope.

Comment

My heartfelt condolonces to you Carter

and your family. May your grief be soothed by the Almighty. May He be your refuge in this difficult time. I am so very sorry for your difficult loss. Words fail me....

Comment

I reread these posts try to get my thoughts of the happy times in control of my head instead of the sadness which this event has brought to us.

Again I thank all of you who posted kind thoughtful comments, I am learning to cope Bruce and other than that I will quote Warren: words fail me.

Yummm, Maryland crabs

Last edited by carter davidson; 08-14-2011, 09:52 AM. Reason: pic

Comment

Crab Love

Good Memories!

Comment

Sorry about your loss. Not much else could be worse.
              Tiadaghton, camped there, canoed there hiked and biked there, live near there.
              Its a nice spot to have memorys of. Not many people would take the time to brave the road down to it.
              Good for you .

Alan .

Comment

Haven't felt much like posting to this thread, been trying to think about anything but the events of the second of Aug. and trying to stay busy with my trucks. I had noticed a statement by Gordon in the July 2011 issue of PWA where he wrote in his comments about the 27th anniversary of the magazine...

" I believe that sometimes our trucks fix us."

Mine have been doing just that since I have felt broken and my Dodges do help put me back together while I try to do the same for them.

Comment

Carter, very sorry to learn of your loss.
                  Words cannot do justice to the loss of a child, just know that you and yours are in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Hey Carter, if you need an extra hand, I'm a short car ride away from your place. No talking needed, just working on trucks.

Comment

I have been busy with little extra time so I haven't kept in touch with the forums for awhile but I checked in tonight and had to respond to your post Carter.
                      I have two boys of my own and my heart breaks just to hear you tell us of your loss!
                      My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Comment

Working...
                      X