No announcement yet.

1949 Power Wagon resto mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely, mine is good to go. Just fling some wrenches and we can go for a rip.

Comment

Hi gyman I've been following your build for a while, that sure is some drive and fabrication skills you have. I was wondering if you might want to sell your old parts or are you going to repurpose them with your fabrication skills. Thanks Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by pw58 View Post
        Hi gyman I've been following your build for a while, that sure is some drive and fabrication skills you have. I was wondering if you might want to sell your old parts or are you going to repurpose them with your fabrication skills. Thanks Wayne
        Thanks for the kind words Wayne, I appreciate the compliments. I have sold quite a few of the parts but still have the old box sides and tailgate left

Comment

I was wondering about the t/c, rims, and the like

Comment

I was wondering about the t/c, rims, and the like
            It was a real basket case when I bought it, the previous owner had hacked it up into a rat rod so it didn't come with any of the original rims or power train

Comment

Yeah, those rat rod types are real comedians. Some are tastefully done, but I have seen some halfhearted efforts.

Comment

Yeah, those rat rod types are real comedians. Some are tastefully done, but I have seen some halfhearted efforts.
                This guy was the jerry Seinfeld of rat rod builders. The workmanship was just atrocious that's why it turned into a full frame up rotisserie build

Comment

Well life has been busy and haven't had much time in the last month to make any progress but still squeezed a few small things in. Also picked up the epoxy paint and primer. Fit the Vintage air unit in, made some wooden shifter knobs and my daughter and I made a steering column support. Console cup holders also arrived

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Started working on making new box sides and front, making pretty good progress. Should have the passenger box side done tomorrow.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X